This Scottish Google Map Legend includes lifetime access to the bucket list spots, top park-ups and van life facilities on a map of the Scottish Highlands and Islands… They are the locations you will need at the touch of your fingertips!
This is the ultimate tool to help you plan an epic Scottish adventure or an unbeatable North Coast 500 route and itinerary.
Where best to learn about ALL of the hotspots and hidden gems than from a local Highlander herself? This Google Map is an accumulation of my knowledge from childhood experiences, teenage hiking excursions, car camping weekends, and my most recent road trips as a full-time van lifer in Scotland.
(1) When making your purchase, please provide us with your email address that is linked to your Google Account, otherwise, we won’t be able to grant you access. Only those with a Google account will be able to use this Google Map Legend.
(2) Due to the nature of digital products being immediately accessible upon purchasing and non-returnable; no refunds can be made.
(3) It could take up to 2 working days to grant your email address access to the Scottish Google Map Legend.
(4) The product will be marked as Out of Stock when the admin is currently without a signal or is unable to fulfil the order. If so, please try again later.
(5) Campsites, and any facilities within, are not included.
(6) Orkney, Shetland, Islay, Jura and Arran will be added in the future, but are not included at this time.
This Scottish Google Map Legend Includes:
- North Coast 500 Route
- Exact Coordinates to Bucket List Locations
- Awesome Wild Camping Park-Ups
- Best Walks, Viewpoints, Beaches and Activities
- Van Life Facilities (Fresh Water, Laundrettes & Showers)
- Katie’s Favourites Places
- Top Eateries for Coffee, Brunch, and Dinner
- Spots for a Possible Highland Coo Sighting
- Relevant Links to Online Travel Guides
Once your purchase has been made, you will receive a PDF with a user guide. This includes information on how you can access your Scottish map.