Save valuable hours of research with this ready-planned, basic van conversion plumbing diagram. It’s as simple to construct as it is to find the parts online. Each component on the diagram has a direct link to the product page so you don’t need to waste time shopping for the correct parts.
This plumbing diagram is digital and printable, so you can keep a copy on your phone to check at the hardware store, or print it out for when you piece the parts together in your campervan.
- This van conversion plumbing diagram does not include hot water, a shower or water gauges.
- Due to the nature of digital products being immediately accessible upon purchasing; no refunds can be made.
- KatieGoes is not a plumbing expert, nor has any plumbing qualifications. Therefore, these suggestions should simply be taken as advice from one fellow van lifer to the next.
- The information within this purchase is tailored to British products, though the principles would remain the same for other nations.
This Van Conversion Plumbing Diagram Includes:
- High-Resolution Printable File (7 Pages)
- Order of Installation
- Parts List with Direct Links to the Products
A Quick Summary of the Plumbing System:
- Shurflo Components
- John Guest Push-Fit Fittings
- Both Tanks are Portable
- Electric Water Pump
- Adaptable Water Capacity
- Kitchen Tap with Extendable Head
If you have any questions before or after your purchase, then please fling us a message!
Leave a Reply